Club Trials afternoon on Sunday 13th June 2021
2.30pm @ Diss Leisure Centre
Diss Otters Swimming Club welcome new members and are always on the search for tomorrow’s future stars, but we also aim to promote water confidence and aquatic skills for personal safety and to encourage a healthy lifestyle. This trials afternoon is aimed at those that are on the search for a fun, community spirited, succesful team of likeminded young (or older!) swimmers.
- Maybe you’ve just got your Swim England Stage 6 award or even been stuck in a stage for a little while?
- Maybe you are 7yrs old and wanting to join a club taking swimming a bit further?
- Maybe you are wanting to take your competitive swimming to the next level?
- Maybe you’re an adult looking for a sports club to join?
- Maybe you want to improve your fitness?
- Maybe you are a competitive swimmer within another club, perhaps moving into the Diss area, tired of your existing set-up and on the search for a fun, community spirited, successful team?
For entry into our club trials afternoon, we ask that swimmers are able to swim three out the four legal strokes and able to swim 100m freestyle continously.
To book a place on our trials afternoon, please email email@example.com with the swimmers name, DOB and swimming history/ability and we'll get back to you